Shadow Hissi

afterhours

hey guys, i just started out again after a long hiatus and i was wondering if any1 had a Shadow Hissi morphing potion we could work something out for... i have 800k to spend but i could go up to 900k, i only have 950 total and i need the rest to train my pet lol.

I want that shadow hissi!!

I know you wishes I want one too xD

I'm a bit shocked now, I bought a Hissi potion a few weeks back for 700k but now it seems really hard to find one ._.

There is one Shadow Hissi Potion in the trading post but she don't say what she wants.

Generally, morphing potions tend to be a bit cheaper than paint brushes of the same color because it's less likely that people will want a specific color/species combination -- a great example of this is Pirate Morphing Potions for most basic species, which are almost always *way* cheaper than a Pirate Paint Brush. However, in your case you also need to factor in that you want a Limited Edition species, which makes the morphing potion more desirable. A rule of thumb for this kind of thing is to add together the current price of a basic colored Morphing Potion and the price of the paint brush to come up with what it would cost to morph and paint separately, then subtract a bit (because, again, the potion tends to be somewhat harder to sell than a paint brush) to estimate a fair offering price.

After a bit of browsing, it looks like Shadow Paint Brushes are going for an average of about 825-850k on the trading post. Basic color Hissi MPs appear to be a bit hard to come by at the moment, but I do see a blue one with an asking price of 400k and a red one asking for 2 Baby pb's...so let's split the difference and say 700-750k is probably a fair-ish estimate for a basic Hissi MP. Add those price ranges together and you get a total cost of about 1.5 to 1.6 million. Knock off a bit to account for the item being HTS and I'd call an offer of between 1.2-1.4 million fair, depending on whether you were paying pure through an auction or using NP + items on the trading post. I know that was a long explanation but hopefully that helps. :)