What do you get men for Valentine's Day??

Cornflakes

My husband is spoiled (and rightly so)...he has everything he needs, and everything he wants.

I have been buying him Valentine's presents for years, and I am absolutely flummoxed as to what to buy him this year.

I'm sending him one of those edible arrangements to his office on Monday in a grand, sweeping romantic gesture that he will LOVE because not only does he like romantic stuff, he's on a diet and will enjoy the fruit, too.

But I feel like I need to get him something else. Gifts that are immediately not an option:

Cologne

Jewelry

Chocolates

Flowers

Plushies

Boxers

Clothes

so, what do you males want for Valentines?!? Thanks :)

... You know, it's funny. You'd think that i'd atleast know what to get a guy, but I don't. I'm terrible when it comes to gifts. xD

If chocolate isn't an option then I see none. xD

lol! Gotta love men. Such simple creatures. :P

At least he's into romantic stuff! Every year I usually like to make my gifts since he never wants anything either but he loves knowing I made something myself just for him ^^

How about making him something like a small book on all the reasons you love him? (Corny I know but I don't care!) haha xD

We like for Valentines:

Money Limit Ranges

Under $10:

Coupons for ice cream

Gift cards (to anywhere)

$10-$25:

A snuggie (believe me we want them)

Gift Cards (higher amount)

$25-$50:

A nice new leather wallet

*A bottle of wine (NO specific brand)

*Bring out at dinner

I really hope this helped you!

We like for Valentines:

Money Limit Ranges

Under $10:

Coupons for ice cream

Gift cards (to anywhere)

$10-$25:

A snuggie (believe me we want them)

Gift Cards (higher amount)

$25-$50:

A nice new leather wallet

*A bottle of wine (NO specific brand)

*Bring out at dinner

I really hope this helped you!

You see that? Right there. Those ideas. Use them.

Hate to admit it but snuggies are awesome. xD

And who dosen't love ice cream? Just sayin.

-amused because xwee is 11 and suggested wine and a wallet-

These are all excellent suggestions!

He has been asking for a nice framed photo of me forever, but I feel I am too ugly to make him one. :laughingsmiley:

He would love a nice bottle of wine! I wish I knew more about buying wine, but I'm going to go buy him one anyway!

He already has a beloved Coach wallet so I'm not buying him another.

Snuggie -- He's going to lol at me, but I think you're right, I think he'll like it :)

Thanks!! Keep them coming!

I would help but i am super terrible about this too. I am getting my boyfriend a watch. But seeing as I lost two of his over the years i am more or less replacing his favorite one i lost 2 years ago. I hope you can figure out a great present.

My husband and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day at all. My husband is also not very romantic at all. :(

How about a magazine subscription? It's the gift that keeps giving...

I like to cook a really special home made meal for Valentine's Day if I am not going out. This year, I'm being taken to my favorite restaurant, lol. But I don't know a single guy that doesn't appreciate a meal that's cooked especially for them.

UnitheXweetok has a good suggestion with wine. Buying wine isn't really all that difficult. Of course, I live in the Okanagan Valley in BC, and we have like, 100 wineries that are local, lmao, so that complicates issues. The most important issue when pairing wine with dinner is what you are cooking (or what kind of wine you like to DETERMINE what you are cooking)

The second part of this pairing list is pretty dead on. Tells you what kinds of wine you want to get for what kind of meal you are making, or vice versa.

Also, you could watch his favorite movie with him (or a movie that he has wanted to see for a while) and enjoy it with popcorn (if you air or pan pop it, it's actually super healthy :P, and there are no calories, so it's awesome for diets).

Obviously a card, or letter, that says how you feel about him is a great thing, since you are lucky enough to have a romantic husband :P

Anyway, Valentine's Day is tomorrow, so any of my other ideas are a little too late :P

Have a great V-Day, darling :)