Pet Trading Advice

Riverus

Thanks to someone posting the name here, I became the owner of Academia who is now a Chocolate Flotsam. I'm now looking to trade this pet, but I have NO idea what she's worth. I know Chocolates and Real Words are popular, but I don't know how popular, and I'd like to know about what she's worth before I seriously start looking for a trade. Does anyone have any advice? I've looked at some of the guides people have posted elsewhere, but nothing seems to look at the name as well as the colour.

Thanks in advance for the help!

http://www.neopets.com/~x__loveable

I dunno if you've looked at that guide in particular, but I find that one pretty helpful in regards to what you can kind of expect. I lurk the PC alot actually, and I don't think I've ever seen a Choc Flotsam UFT, whether that is because they are rare, or just not very popular, I don't really know. Usually Chocolate pets trade well.

You might be able to expect Plushies (cause she's WN, but not necessarily a popular species, so I dunno), there was one board where I was offered a WN Zombie Cy, but she ended up accepting another chocolate offer. You really should just try and hang out in the pc. After a few boards, (yes, you'll probably have to make multiple), you'll be able to get an idea of what you can get.

And you'll probably get a lot of "RW/RN" offers as well. Be careful of those. They're everywhere, along with FFQs, due to the recent questing and purge.

I hope this helped! Goodluck!