Spanish speakers?

gunder401

So I adopted a new pet and used the lab ray on it (which I was pretty excited about). But someone emailed me, and I can't quite translate what he's saying. I speak a little Spanish, but it's been so long I've forgotten most of it.

He said, "ke buscas por tu pet el de mi name "cappum" eske lo perdipor herror." I responded (in broken Spanish) that I don't understand.

He said, "no eske mira ese pet me lo robaron por eso te digo ke buscas por el," and I told him I adopted the pet.

I don't know if I understand him correctly, but I did not steal the pet, and I would happily give him back if he wants (unfortunately now as a yellow Acara because of the lab ray). Google translate wasn't very helpful, I just want to make sure I understand. Can someone please help?

So I adopted a new pet and used the lab ray on it (which I was pretty excited about). But someone emailed me, and I can't quite translate what he's saying. I speak a little Spanish, but it's been so long I've forgotten most of it.

He said, "ke buscas por tu pet el de mi name "cappum" eske lo perdipor herror." I responded (in broken Spanish) that I don't understand.

He said, "no eske mira ese pet me lo robaron por eso te digo ke buscas por el," and I told him I adopted the pet.

I don't know if I understand him correctly, but I did not steal the pet, and I would happily give him back if he wants (unfortunately now as a yellow Acara because of the lab ray). Google translate wasn't very helpful, I just want to make sure I understand. Can someone please help?

im mexican, but you copy correctly the message? i understand that this person lose her pet (the same pet that you have) and he is trying to trading your pet, and he ask if you want something for your pet, maybe im wrong, some of the Spanish people don't write propertly like me :P

im mexican, but you copy correctly the message? i understand that this person lose her pet (the same pet that you have) and he is trying to trading your pet, and he ask if you want something for your pet, maybe im wrong the some of the Spanish people don't write propertly

Yes I copied it exactly. It says he's from Guatemala, so maybe a different dialect?