Restock on shops.

neto333

It's hard to get started at restocking. It takes a lot of patience sometimes. You have to refresh a shop a couple times each minute, hoping for a restock. Some shops are slower to restock than others, so you might have to refresh for 20 minutes before more stock shows up. Depending on which shops you are trying to restock from, the new stock might get bought really fast, if it's a popular shop for restocking. Which shops are you trying to restock in?

It's hard to get started at restocking. It takes a lot of patience sometimes. You have to refresh a shop a couple times each minute, hoping for a restock. Some shops are slower to restock than others, so you might have to refresh for 20 minutes before more stock shows up. Depending on which shops you are trying to restock from, the new stock might get bought really fast, if it's a popular shop for restocking. Which shops are you trying to restock in?

Im trying in Kauvara's Magic Shop and Neopian Pharmacy but what shop do you recommend me for a beginner like me.

The Magic Shop is one of the hardest shops to restock. I recommend trying some more at the Pharmacy. The Food Shop restocks often, so it could be a good place to practice. You should be able to profit on most 5k and 10k items and all neggs. Also, you could try restocking Space Weaponry for Neocola tokens. They sell for a good profit and are pretty easy to grab.

The Magic Shop is one of the hardest shops to restock. I recommend trying some more at the Pharmacy. The Food Shop restocks often, so it could be a good place to practice. You should be able to profit on most 5k and 10k items and all neggs. Also, you could try restocking Space Weaponry for Neocola tokens. They sell for a good profit and are pretty easy to grab.

Thank you so much i have an other question is good if i open different shops on difference windows.

Thx

I like to keep four or five shops open at a time, then refresh between them. It keeps me from refreshing one of them too often, which can result in a restock ban.