Neopoints

Pooch

Playing games is usually the easiest way unless you have the patience and are good at restocking, but then I'd suggest you combine both. Stocks are also good to invest in but not the quickest way of earning NP, I usually just buy, buy, buy and forget they're there and hopefully their value has gone up when I check back.

TDN has a list of games (and the scores required) on the dailies page to make I think 105,000 NP a day, that could be a good starting point.

Restocking is a good way to earn neopoints. I restock food and books (recently new to books!) and what I did when I was first getting to grips was just watch the shops I wanted to buy from, see what restocked and regularly look the items up on the shop wizard to get an idea of restock value. You get the hang of spotting the better items eventually. Also, there is the Igloo Garage sale which is just brilliant, and if you're coming back on an old account over 3 years old (i think?) then you can use the Abandoned Attic too! I loooove the restock ;)

Key Quest and RSing. But RSing only if you're good.

I guess you should start practicing now though so that later it becomes a good source of income :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah habitarium definitely. And play some other quick games like destruct-o-match etc makes a little bit of cash. But I definitely advise the stock market, for longterm investment anyway. I have made millions through this - although you have to be VERY patient!!! Good Luck!