Howdy!

mcleo103

Hey everyone!

I've been playing Neopets on and off since about 4th grade (Destruct-o-Match is so addicting, which is why I kept coming back.) Finally, I'm playing the "right" way, mostly because I found TDN. I've been creeping on the Forums for awhile, so I decided to finally make an account and become a member. :) Currently, I have a faerie Uni, which has been my dream Neopet since 4th grade (thank goodness for the Faerie's Ruin!) So, hello all, I can't wait to become an active member!

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

I'm glad you decided to join us here. And congrats on your dream pet. I was excited about the Faerie PB as well. My biggest dream pet is a Faerie Draik. I have my Draik, but have been saving for the PB, so now I can paint her soon.

My #1 pet goal is to get a Krawk. Not even going to think about what I might paint it until I get a little closer to having one.

I also want to turn my Lupe into a pirate. Everything I want seems to cost millions of pretty pennies..