GAHHHH!!!

Alice ☮

I've been playing Dubloon Disaster for sooo freaking long trying to get the avatar. Today, I played until I had 2,430 points, then I quit. I thought that you needed 2,000 points to get the avatar. You need 2,500. I was so close! Ah! This is so frustrating! I was 70 points away! D:

I don't know if I'll be able to get that high again >_<

I hate it when that happens! That happened with me and the Castle of Eliv Thade. I quit 50 points to early! :sad01_anim: That is an amazing score in Dubloon Disaster though!

Oh no!!! :( I'm so sorry :( :( :( I gave up on Dubloon Disaster because it just made me want to throw things. I got up to 2350 and a mine spawned under me :angry:

But if you could get that high once, I'm sure you can do it again! :D

Thanks for the encouragement :wub_anim:

But I got so lucky today that I don't even mind the dubloon disaster thing!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I don't use neomail that much, so it was super unexpected :P

WOW congrats! I never hear of anyone getting that av without premium!!

It's a lot harder to get without premium, but definitely possible. I got it on my first day of sending NMs for the ALP. And Eevee just got it recently.

WOW congrats! I never hear of anyone getting that av without premium!!

I got it without premium a few months back. It helps if you do a lot of NMing about NC and pet trades ;)

I remember trying to hit 5,000 points in dubloon disaster for the Better than you Trophy and failing every day for a week. Now I usually get 5,000 to 7,000 for world challenges. That's how it goes, you always make your goal too late but at least I get WC map pieces for it now. I'm good at very few games so its the only thing I can beat others at.