I miss my Eyrie :(

StarryEyed502

Before TNT switched servers in August, I had an account with an unconverted Fire Eyrie. It was my very first proper painted pet. Sparky was created first but my Eyrie was painted first. I have recreated the account with the same pets, but the new pets just don't look the same :(

It used to look like this: eyrie_fire_baby.gif

Now it looks like this: 4.png

I want my Eyrie back :sad02:

My Buzz was better then too. How I wish I hadn't forgotten which birthday I put on the account!

Unfortunately, most of the old pets were auto-converted to the new artwork :/ So even if you'd managed to get back into your old account, they would still have the new art rather than the old art.

I know what you mean though...A lot of the new pets look more rounded and pudgy...I prefer the sleeker old versions

I'm sorry you weren't able to get back into your account and lost your pets.

I think Fire Eyrie's were automatically converted though. (There weren't any Fire pets that remained UC.)

EDIT: Manta ninja-ed me while I was researching. :laughingsmiley:

Oh that's rubbish. I was going to get a Faerie Ixi but the new drawing is rubbish. They were much prettier in the old version. I do like the Faerie Xweetok though so I might get one of those instead.

I have to work on saving up so I can paint my pets back to what they were lol

The Lab is helping, but I think it's gonna take a while

ETA: That explains why some of my other pets have changed when I'm sure I didn't want them to.