Old yet New

Hexy

Hihi, I just came back from a few years hiatus in neopets due to a classmate of mine getting me hooked to habitarium, they're so cute to stare at for hours! ^o^

Gonna be active once again, am currently building up my avatar collection, NPs, and zapping my battledome *slave*

Well then, welcome to TDN! We're happy to have you with us. :) My name is Livvy, and there's a snack table to your left.

We're very useful for all those various pursuits you've listed, so if you have any questions, do let us know!

Thanks for the warm welcome Lizzy and Spritzie, I go by Amanda(old RL name), Beverly(current RL name) or Hexy(gaming name), feel free to choose any :laughingsmiley:

The same classmate introduced me to TDN too and I'm very thankful of that, the dailies and avatar list are EXTREMELY useful, I can say that I can't live without it anymore... XD

Hey Spritzie, I remember you from mass borrowing avatar items, really appreciate the lending system ^_^

Welcome to TDN. :) Besides neopets, what other games do you play?

I say gaming but it's actually not much :laughingsmiley: but it's what my friends on there call me.

Tried out more games but didn't play much of them, these are the games I played for a significant period of time~

- Maple SEA

- Trickster Online

- Atlantica Online

- Luna Online

Currently only playing neopets though :whistle:

Hihi, I just came back from a few years hiatus in neopets due to a classmate of mine getting me hooked to habitarium, they're so cute to stare at for hours! ^o^

Gonna be active once again, am currently building up my avatar collection, NPs, and zapping my battledome *slave*

I have not got into the Habitarium yet I will have to check it out. Good to see you back from your hiatus though

Oh man, I fail so badly, sorry Livvy! :guiltysmiley:

Habitarium is currently broken though I think or at least, it was broken the last time I checked.

EXP is not being updated automatically, gotta manually refresh for them to update it :/

Welcome back to Neopets. I just did the same thing, was away due to school and social things, but I started playing again because some of my classes are just that boring :)