Buy cheap and sell expensive and other questions.

neto333

Hi i wanna know what objets that you recommend me to buy cheap for sell expensive what is the approximate np radio that i can buy and i can sell?

And another question about the Neopets Stock Market, is better if you only buy actions of one company ? because if you can only buy 1000 actions for day, and in this image i can see that this person buy a lot of actions of one company and i can see that this person buy only the actions in 15np each one, the company dosent increment the price?

vendiendo21chiafw2.jpg

And another question, i can buy actions in my second account in the same day? or i can buy one day in my primary count and the other days in my secondary? i cant find the rules about the secondary counts can someone give me one? i can trade objets between my primary count and my secondary? i can give money? i can buy things in the shop of my secondary or primary account?

Thank you.

Okay, so concerning the stock market, you should only buy stocks from your primary account, buying from a second account is cheating, and you risk being frozen. So just keep your buying to one account. Also, it is smarter to buy stocks from different companies, it gives you a better chance of having your stocks rise. You can however buy more than 1000 shares in one company once you have bought stocks in multiple companies.

You can trade objects and neopoints and buy from your shops though, that is perfectly fine.

As for buying objects, it really depends. Paint brushes are really easy to resell because they are so popular, but if you don't have enough neopoints for that, you can restock. I don't know much about that though, I'm not much of a restocker.

Thank you for the answer, now i don`t understand this, the stock market is like a mini game no? and you can only play the same mini game in one account, but if i play today in my primary account and tomorrow on my secondary is illegal?

And my other question is if you buy 100k on the same company and this company increase 10% you win 10k right? and if you only buy 15k of one company and this increase 10% you win 2.5k (im not sure XD) because i try this way and i only earn 2 o 3k pour day, i wanna bee millionaire.

not very well understood your question xDDD, but remember that the shares will always be to increase, as in my case took months that stocks go up in certain company but more is more in red xDDDD, although I was not yet one day not so had to be high, you have to watch every day.

luck.

No problem, I also speak Spanish xDDDD.

to see results depends on how you want, you can still check every day that surely at some point increase the shares, but if you want to see excellent results may give it a month or two for it, because I do so.

lucky

Greetings.

I forget explain the other question. why i can play the stock market with my secondary count in different days, is not like a normal game? in a normal game you can play the same game in your primary or second count but in different days ?

Thank you

You aren't allowed to play games, or do anything that makes NP on your secondary accounts at all, even if you didn't play that certain game, or do the stock market that day on your main. You need to keep all NP making activities on your main. Otherwise, you risk Neopets freezing your account.

You aren't allowed to play games, or do anything that makes NP on your secondary accounts at all, even if you didn't play that certain game, or do the stock market that day on your main. You need to keep all NP making activities on your main. Otherwise, you risk Neopets freezing your account.

Mmm okey thank you, but trade np between first and secondary count is totally legal?

Mmm okey thank you, but trade np between first and secondary count is totally legal?

Yeah. I generally use the trading post to trade junk items from my side account for NPs from my main account :)