How much are Meepits?

UnitheXweetok

I mean, I know like millions, but what is the price like from the Spooky Petpets shop? I'm never there to restock.

Can you all help me? The person whose help I deem the most helpful I will but 5k worth of stuff from their shop.

I've never restocked there but the prices of the items in the shops are usually some where between 1 to 3 times the price listed in the item information about the item so based on the info below, I would guess that it would stock somewhere between 10000 and 30000 with the most likely price being about 20000np. This is really just an assumption but it should hold true.

Name: Meepit

Weight: 1 lbs.

Rarity: 98

Estimated Value (approx): 10857 NP

The trading post has nothing to do with the price it will restock in the stores. The trading post is all users deciding what they think people will pay for the item and since the meepit is popular, they jack up their prices since it is a very rare item. For example, basic draik eggs restock for something around 700K or something like that and they are selling for around 10 million in the tp.

I restocked a Pofew (r99) from the Spooky Petpet Shop, and I think I paid about 20-30k for it. I forgot to take a screenie though. I traded it for a meepit.

Really? You have to be kidding me. A Pofew for a Meepit?

So at what times dows Spooky Petpets restock? I wanna get that pofew, sell/trade for np/meepit. Then, a Fire pb for the meepit.

Any other help?

There aren't specific restock times. I was just refreshing the shop, and I got lucky. I do most of my restocking late at night. I don't necessarily think it's a better time to restock; it's just when I happen to have a decent chunk of time.