Hey, there!

Ethelune

I've been a long-time lurker of The Daily Neopets Forums, and thought I'd try to be a bit less shy and join. Plus, the members here seem less... scary, in all honesty, than some of the folks on the Neoboards.

I started playing Neopets a good ten years ago, but I've recently gotten back on the site under a new username as a way to relieve some real-life stress. (Boo, organic chemistry! Why do you haunt me so? :S)

Anyway, just felt I should introduce myself before I started posting. I'm glad to be here! :*

Hi Ethelune, and welcome! *official handshake* We're glad to have you here too. ;)

And don't worry, we're all pretty friendly around here (the outrageous behaviour so common on the Neoboards is quickly dealt with by our moderators). Feel free to explore, start posting, and ask any questions you might have. :yes: Have fun!

Welcome to TDN Forums!

We are much more easy-going and friendly than the Neoboards, though we are known to be a bit silly and insane from time to time. Especially if the conversation involves cheese.

Ooh, organic chemistry... That is a bit rough. It's been a while since I took organic chemistry, but I can always try to help.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I really do appreciate it. :laughingsmiley:

I know I shouldn't complain about organic chemistry, since I chose to take it in the first place... but, really, I'd much rather play Chemistry for Beginners than study nuclear magnetic resonance and nucleophilic substitution and all of that. :S

Aww. xD Here you go Cornflakes. *official handshake*

Really anyone who's been on TDN Forums for a day or two is authorised to give out the official handshake. I'm just the only guy who remembers. :P

Hi Ethelune - welcome back!

Like you I recently starting playing NeoPets again and I totally agree with you, sometimes the neoboards get a little crazy!

Everyone here is super nice though :woot:

Cheers & Happy Posting!

Welcome to TDN Ethelune. :) I'm Spritzie.

I've been an on and off player for over 8.5 years. (Though I'm still on my original acccount.)

I'm glad you decided to rejoin Neopets and join TDN. As everyone has stated before me, everyone is really friendly here. I'm sure you'll love it. I originally joined during the Moltara Worm Quest, and I really got drawn into the community here, and I've been here daily ever since. I've met my closest friends, and Neofriends here.