Hullo :) *Note for anyone who wants the Taunt Pant Devil avvie*

sarsie

Hi, i started neopets in 2004, but i quit for a while due to school, and during these past summer holidays, i felt the urge to return! That's when i discovered TDN :D i was an avvie collector back then, and that urge has returned :P it pains me that i just missed out on the faerie ruins avvie, and the YR12 Advent Calender :(

I'm a true packrat, as when i discovered the avvie existed, i already had about 600-700 items hoarded in there, so it only took a little while to get the avatar :D

i love the exiting rush you get when you see "Something has happened! *avvie here*", makes me happy!

I've just gotten the "I Taunt the Pant Devil" avvie :laughingsmiley:

someone bought all of them already! :O

64xBone Sceptre

5xGolden Geraptiku Talisman

10xObsidian Dagger

for 150Nps each

I have what may be a stupid question but can't you not have more than 50 items in your inventory at once? because I keep reading about it being possible to get the pant devil avatar by having 126 sand snowballs or, like you said, 64 bone sceptres, but when I fill my inventory it wont let me put anything else in there:(

You can have more than 50 items in your inventory if you get the items from like random events or daillies or if you take them out of your safety deposit box. Otherwise, you can't. And TNT can freeze you if you have hundreds of items in there, but nothing would happen if you have a few more in there.

I have what may be a stupid question but can't you not have more than 50 items in your inventory at once? because I keep reading about it being possible to get the pant devil avatar by having 126 sand snowballs or, like you said, 64 bone sceptres, but when I fill my inventory it wont let me put anything else in there:(

I put them all in my SDB because i bought them over a few days, like dasavo said. You should get the avvie fairly quickly, i got it in about 15 refreshes i think.

About TNT banning you, they probably won't do it if you have only a little over, and only for a short while.

I like to taunt the pant devil, when i spin the wheel of misfortune/excitement, i leave dung in my invent :whistle: