Wondering about Plots and Events...

Alice ☮

I noticed that one of the Forum Sections is called Neopets Plots and Events with the subtopics:

The Faeries Ruin

Altador Plot

Games Master Challenge 2010

Altador Cup VI (2011)

So I know TFR was a one-time plot. And Altador Plot too, although it's still going on (I think). But I'm confused about the "Games Mater Challenge 2010" and "Altador Cup VI (2011)." Are these events? Is an event something that happens annually? Are these the only two events or are there others? Also, how often do plots tend to come around?

(Sorry for posting so many questions >_<)

Games Master Challenge, Daily Dare, and Altador Cup are yearly events. They happen at the same time every year.

There have been other events that have happened one time, like the Festival of Neggs and Tarla's Tour of Mystery. The Negg Festival might end up being a yearly thing, but the Tarla Event was probably one time only.

Plots seem to be occurring yearly, usually starting in September, but that is not set in stone.

And of course, TDN will always give you a heads up and top-grade coverage for every event. ;)