I need help

UnitheXweetok

I don't understand hat you are looking for in a previous owned account o.O

Do you just want one that is aged, or is there another incentive?

It is against Neopets rules to give someone an account. If you want a new account, just make one. :yes: You are allowed to have up to 5 accounts, but you are only allowed to make Neopoints on one of them.

you can always double check with TNT in a ticket if they can possibly allow you one other side. i know thats against the rules. but if you can prove they got stolen im sure they can work with you. im not sure what they can do but something is always worth trying if it doesnt hurt someone else in the process.

sidebar: if you close an account, it's okay to have another one, right? I've probably gone through 100,000 names in the past ten years, I just make sure only five are active. I need to know if I need to be careful of the neokarma gods here,...

tie in: if your accounts were stolen, just get the passords back, remove the accounts, and create new ones. Right?

What Shyplague said. If they are still under your email address and therefore count as one of your five allowed accounts, you can just click 'forget password' and get the password sent to you. Then you can change them and voila! No more stolen accounts for you.

If whoever stole your accounts changed the email address so you can't recover your password, then you can always create another account because TNT keeps track of your accounts by email address