My account was frozen?

sarahthereader

okay sorry if this is the wrong place, im totally new here. but my account was frozen and it says it was frozen for my protection, because i was possibly hacked. so i emailed neopets and its been 4 - 5 days now. how long does it usually take for them to respond? i've been playing for like 8 1/2 years, never ever got any warning or got into trouble or anything... so when will i get a reply and does anyone know the process of getting your account back?

I'm sorry about your account. Their response time really varies. They can be extremely quick, or take a lot longer.

While you're waiting to hear back from them, you should start making a list of things to prove the account belongs to you. Like past passwords, email addresses, neofriends, items in your SDB, trades you've done, items equipped to your pets, the number of NC cards that you've cashed, pets you've created/abandoned, etc. The more info you can supply them, the better.

I'm sorry about your account. Their response time really varies. They can be extremely quick, or take a lot longer.

While you're waiting to hear back from them, you should start making a list of things to prove the account belongs to you. Like past passwords, email addresses, neofriends, items in your SDB, trades you've done, items equipped to your pets, the number of NC cards that you've cashed, pets you've created/abandoned, etc. The more info you can supply them, the better.

I didnt know all of that would help. personally ive never had an account frozen but thanks for the tips if that ever happens! :)