Blue Evil Fuzzle Avatar Help

Mela

My pet gets bored when I try and play with it with her. Shes my only pet. Will I have to adopt/create another one in order to get the avatar or will she eventually play with it? Or maybe it is just part of the avatar?

Thanks in advance!

Will she play with it at all? If she won't play with it at all, then try changing the language to something else. It has something to do with the length of your pets name and the length of the item. If she plays with it a couple times then gets bored, just wait until she is not as happy then if should be good to keep going.

She just wont play with it at all :(

I tried switching languages and I still have no avatar. I adopted a Grundo from the pound and Ive been trying with that but still no avatar :(

I had to have tried 30 times. Today is not my day, I'll keep trying.

I never have any luck with this sort of avatar :P

Oh phew :P I thought it was just me, here I was thinking that the avatar was something you were supposed to get within the first few tries. Well thank you for your help, youve been very helpful :)'

UPDATE:

I just got it :D YAY!

Haha you're lucky! I kept trying for several days (refreshing for at least half an hour per day) to no avail, so I just gave up. :P

Is it possible you may have gotten the avatar without knowing? Like if you were refreshing repeatidly you might have received it? Just taking a shot in the dark here... Check if your avatar count has gone up.