*flails arms wildly*

Danielle!

Hello!

I'm Danielle and I'm from Scotland. I started playing Neopets around 10 years ago, and stopped around 2006. A friend of mine (who also played at that time) mentioned the site to me a few months ago and I attempted to make my account active again. Unfortunately, I'd forgotten my password and changed emails accounts so couldn't access it. Before I could get in touch with TNT, the account was deleted (oh, all those NPs!) and I had to create a new one. Since then, I've been using TDN for my dailies, game guides and news, and decided to join the forum!

I'm still trying to get used to all the changes that have occurred during my 5 year absence, so please bear with me. :D

Welcome to TDN Danielle. :) I'm Spritzie.

I'm sorry about the loss of your account. Good luck rebuilding. TDN is definitely helpful with that, as well as helping you figure out what is going on. I came back to Neopets almost 2 years ago, from a several year absence and tons had changed. Last time I logged in, there was no customizing and things like that, so TDN is great to use to help you get caught up.