Habitarium Question

Alice ☮

So I came here awhile ago asking about how to get started playing Habitarium and you guys were super helpful :)

Now I have two more questions.

1) I have 2 P3s sitting on nests "incubating" an egg each. But the progress bar seems to go up and down at random, and it's been all day and I've yet to see an egg. What's up with that? Am I doing something wrong?

2) When my P3s harvest resources, they bring them to my storage building and I can see how much I have in there. But how do I get it out to spend? Is it just sitting in storage forever?

1) The incubation meter goes down if your nesters get attacked by pests while nesting. If you don't have any soldiers about protecting them, or if you don't check on them frequently, they might have gotten attacked while you weren't looking

2) The total resources you have are listed on the bottom right corner. When you open up the shop, your total resources are on the right hand side. You don't need to take out any resources, since you will be automatically deducted the correct amount from your storage when you buy something from the shop.

Also as far as nesting goes, mine has been glitching a lot lately, meaning when a nestors is put on a nest it isn't really doing anything because for some reason it doesn't recognize its on a nest. So if after a couple minutes there is no blue status bar under them, pick them up and re place them on the nest. It should take around 2 hours for the egg to be incubated enough to hatch. If the blue statue bar under the nestor and you keep picking him up and putting him back down repeatedly, that will also cause it to take a little bit longer.

So I came here awhile ago asking about how to get started playing Habitarium and you guys were super helpful :)

Now I have two more questions.

1) I have 2 P3s sitting on nests "incubating" an egg each. But the progress bar seems to go up and down at random, and it's been all day and I've yet to see an egg. What's up with that? Am I doing something wrong?

2) When my P3s harvest resources, they bring them to my storage building and I can see how much I have in there. But how do I get it out to spend? Is it just sitting in storage forever?

1) Well it won't go down for the same egg. The only thing I can think of as a solution would be to try and get to the egg as soon as possible after its ready (I think it takes 2-3 hours). The P3 might escape the egg and run off if you don't get to it soon enough.

2) It automatically spends out of storage, so when you buy something, the resources needed automatically come from that storage thing.