*waves*

Sannah

Hi everyone.

I have been reading these forums for quite some time but thought it would be nice to sign up myself and join the chat and debates now that I seem temporarily caught by the Neopets virus again.

My history:

When I first joined Neopets I was fourteen. I am now twenty-five and have been playing on and off for some 11 years, so I have been around for well... basically forever. My first account and many side accounts were frozen six years ago for cheating. I was guilty (I had used more than one account for doing dailies) but also heartbroken: years of restocking plus the advantages of living through those early years and collecting rare items had made me an incredibly rich Neopian and now it was all gone - including my fabulous pets and Paint Brush gallery. I created a new account and vowed never to break the rules again. Progress was slower now: I had many other things going on in my life and would sometimes not play for months and even skipped entire years. I got back into Neopets when I was hit with glandular fever last year and not allowed to do much for weeks. Now I only do things I like: games I enjoy, investing in the stock market, the Faerie Ruins Plot and taking care of my Neopets.

I set some goals for myself about three years ago. I am now at the point where I have almost saved enough money to realise them: my dream pets. After that, who knows?

OK - long story. Summary: Hi all. You can call me Sannah :) Glad to be here.

Hey Sannah! I like your name :)

I think most of us are on-again, off-again players.

I play a lot of games as well, a lot. :whistle:

Sorry to hear that your other account got frozen, but at least you've learned your lesson and are now a honest Neopian. Congrats on getting closer to your dreamies, what are they?

Thanks for the welcome. Sannah is not my real name (sad times) but my real name is similar. Secret, though. ;)

Sorry to hear that your other account got frozen, but at least you've learned your lesson and are now a honest Neopian. Congrats on getting closer to your dreamies, what are they?

Pirate Shoyru, Lost Desert Poogle and a Royal Kacheek Girl (thinking about keeping the clothes and painting her yellow again though). My other dreamie is the UC Faerie Xweetok, but that's out of reach forever. I am now torn between an Island Aisha and a Baby Xweetok, but I think it will be the former. As far as dreamies go, it's not too exciting (fluffy! cute!) but those are the ones I love best. :)