About Obtaining the Quizara Curse Site Theme

emeraldmartini

It's a simple site theme, but I really like the soft colors of the Quizara's Curse site theme.

As silly as it sounds, I'm on the verge of buying a used Didj and game via craigslist or ebay or something. But I want to be sure I can get the theme. Or, maybe I'll exercise some patience and just buy the game, and wait till we visit my sister this summer, and borrow my nephew's Didj then leave the game with him when I'm done.

But does anyone know, does the game generate a new code each time a person plays it? Or will one particular game cartridge generate the same code over and over again, and if the old owner of the game used the codes already, I'd be out of luck.

This might seem like a silly question. I'd imagine the game would generate a new code each time. But I don't know anything about how Didjs work, and I don't know if neopets would have wanted to specifically design the game so it only can be used once, to prevent people from playing over and over and doing things like giving away or selling the codes online.

So I'm wondering if i can buy a used game, or if I'll have to pay a bit more and get a factory sealed one. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance. :)

ETA:

And if anyone knows, same question for the Puzzle Adventure game- I will get it either for my Wii or my son's DS but I wonder if I can get one for a trade at my local used game store, if they have it, or if I need to buy a new, unused one.

What does the Puzzle Adventure game give out? I saw one for $10 at game stop yesterday and contemplated picking it up, but didn't since I had no idea if I could even get anything from a used copy :P

What does the Puzzle Adventure game give out? I saw one for $10 at game stop yesterday and contemplated picking it up, but didn't since I had no idea if I could even get anything from a used copy :P

You get 15 different items (for all 15 codes), and with every code you submit you also get some money. For every 5 codes you submit you'll get an additional price. If you have submitted all 15 codes, you'll get a site theme. I use that site theme, it's very nice :)

Well thanks for the info. Unique to each Wii/DS/Didj makes sense.

I will definitely buy the Puzzle Adventure game for either Wii or DS, because I have both Wii and DS.

I will have to decide how much I really want the Quizara Curse theme, because we don't have a Didj in the house. Borrowing my nephew's Didj and just buying the game may still be an idea though, as he doesn't play neopets, so he wouldn't mind not getting the codes.

I wish they had made Quizara's Curse for DS. Would have made things simpler! Oh well.

You get 15 different items (for all 15 codes), and with every code you submit you also get some money. For every 5 codes you submit you'll get an additional price. If you have submitted all 15 codes, you'll get a site theme. I use that site theme, it's very nice :)

Oh, that's awesome! :D I looked up the site theme and it looks really cool. Idk if it's worth $10 to me, but I'll certainly consider getting it. Some of the prizes go for a decent amount of NPs as well, looks like :)

Thanks for the info! ^.^