Olá, Forums!

Hello from Portugal!

I'm Inês and since I love the ALP, I decided I should join the Forums, not only to have a better chance of being approved in pet chains, but to meet new people too. :)

I ADORE meepits. o3o

P.S.: I may make some mistakes while typing, English is not my first language. Thank you!

Ola Ines, welcome to the forums! My husband's dad is from Portugal and my brother-in-law speaks Portuguese so I know a few words here and there. Perhaps you will know what our little dog's name means; her name is Bicho. I have to explain it to everyone! Anyway, take care, and have fun here! :)

Hello from the South! And welcome to the forums. We're very happy to have you with us. My name is Livvy, and there's a snack table to your left.

Don't worry about little mistakes. We have several members with English as a second (or even third) language. And people with English as a first language who make more mistakes than they do. :laughingsmiley: We're pretty forgiving about that, and overall friendly people. I'm sure you'll enjoy the people you meet. :)

Ola Ines, welcome to the forums! My husband's dad is from Portugal and my brother-in-law speaks Portuguese so I know a few words here and there. Perhaps you will know what our little dog's name means; her name is Bicho. I have to explain it to everyone! Anyway, take care, and have fun here! :)

I love her name! That's original, indeed. My cats' name are Fiona and Felpuda (=Fluffy). Bicho is an awesome name, I wish I had thought of it while naming my cats. x)

Bicho means "animal" but more like bug, insect and it's used with disdain towards an animal or even person. Do you call it "bichinho" or just "bicho"?

Good luck on getting MSPP!

Hello from the South! And welcome to the forums. We're very happy to have you with us. My name is Livvy, and there's a snack table to your left.

Don't worry about little mistakes. We have several members with English as a second (or even third) language. And people with English as a first language who make more mistakes than they do. :laughingsmiley: We're pretty forgiving about that, and overall friendly people. I'm sure you'll enjoy the people you meet. :)

Thank you so much! I'm concerned about spamming. I'm not used to forums, I usually prefer chatrooms. :S

*grabs cookie and gives it to you* I'm sure I'll make a lot of friends here and pretty good ones too! So, thank you for the welcome message!

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie.

I'm glad you decided to join us here. I'm sure you'll love it. Everyone is very friendly.

Spritzie is so cute. :) Pleased to meet you and thank you so much. *gives cookie*

i can tell that, for now, everyone I met, is quite friendly. :D

Howdy from the battlepedia. ;) if you need anything just pm me and ill try to help.

Thank you! I'll always wondered what was the battlepedia o.o I think I searched once, but I can't remember? Eh, time to check back! :D

What's "to pm a person"? :)

Edit - Just found out that PM must be "Personal Message".