Hallo!

miru

Hey, I'm Miru. I'm basically just another bored college student who was reminded of Neopets and accidentally re-addicted themselves. Well, hopefully I'm not entirely readdicted, since I have classes to work on and stuff. Anyway, I just rejoined Neopets 2 days ago and I figured I should get on one of the helper sites as well. I used to just stick with avatarlog, but they're down and kind of hard to navigate, so I ended up with TDN. Voila!

As for myself, I'm a junior Computer Science major at an awesome tiny school. I really love it here and usually don't find time for Neopets, but my roommate is gone this semester and I've been finding myself a little bit distracted. It'll probably balance out in a week or so - I'll be on Neo a lot less than I am now (over 5 hours today 0_o so bad), but I won't have entirely left it alone since I'm kind of bent on getting some avvies, in particular all the silly painted Neopet ones since people are pretty comfortable with using the transfer system now. I'm on a transfer chain in March, so I kind of have to be semi-active until then. At the same time, school might just get to crazy and I'll take myself off the chain. We'll see.

So yeah...hello! and I look forward to chatting with you all :)

Guest Yoshinho

Hello Miru! I am Yoshinho

I am still on neopets after 6 great years. There is just 4 things that keep me busy to stay on it. NP, Key Quest, Habitarium and Plots/events

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome. I have been playing Neopets for 9.5 years (with breaks from it, of course), and I've found it always brings you back. I hope you enjoy the forums, and I hope your classes do not suffer as a result of your addiction. ;)

Have an awesome time :D