How to test

I tested some Lutari weapons (Lutari Battle Shield, Lutari Battle Chestshield, Lutari Lance) some weeks ago and posted the results here. Didn't read any reaction or website update.

Should I've tested in a different way? Or will it take a bit longer to see a reaction? I'll test again if necessary. :rolleyes_anim:

Our battlepedia staff are undergoing a bit of a shuffle at the moment, so they may not yet have picked up on your testing. I'll see if I can ping them and find out what's up. :)

Our battlepedia contact button is absolutely useless to thoughs of us able to use it if you just contact us without mentioning what weapon you tested.

Example:

it does 2 icons of fire ice and lighting

^ This tells me nothing. Without the name there is no way to tell what your talking about. is it the wand of magical magicness, The elder staff of cerion, plushie chucks?! WHAT IS IT?! XD

For the record I am not chewing you out man, just it happens a lot because people don't know about that. I think this warrants a announcement till its remedied. Send me a pm with all your data concerning the items and ill get this fixed sense we have a over abundance of weapons without data.

ive never tested out weapons for you guys. i was wondering that also. im sure if i dig around on the site id find the proper way on how to do it though?

Shadaw has recently posted a pinned topic in this Battledome & Battlepedia Chat area regarding sending weapon testing information here. :) I hope this helps.