New? You could say that.

Nakayuki

Hello! My name is Tiffany. I decided to go by the username Nakayuki, as that is my favorite pet on Neo. My username on Neo isn't really.. something I'd like to use anywhere else. xD

I've been playing Neo for 10 years now, though not consistently. I've recently craved for a bigger sense of community, some place I can actually recognize some fellow users. And I use the dailies page for TDN every day and very much appreciate the game guides this wonderful site provides. So I decided to join your forums~

Regarding Neo, I'm on a big quest to actually make my account worthwhile. Get some trophies, actually use the battledome, etc. You know... actually play Neopets more than just collect the dailies. XD It's very slow going, seeing as I'm getting old(23 years young hahaha) and I can't grasp this stuff as quickly as I used to. :S

Well, sorry for rambling! I hope I can make this place a home, and thanks for reading!

Welcome to the forums Tiffany. :) I'm Spritzie.

I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for here. I'd started using TDN in the summer of 2009. I joined the forums in December of 09 when the Moltara worm quest started. I wanted to be able to ask questions directly and I got completely addicted to the community and have been here nearly every day ever since.

I hope you enjoy it here. :)