Hello from Anon

Anonallama

*holds up giant cardboard sign that say Hello!*

Hi, my name is Anon (I know, short for Anonymous, which I choose to stay) and I recently joined neopets about...4 days ago? XD So I'm a newbie here and on Neopets. I watched my girlfriend play it off and on occasionally, til one day out of curiousity I decided to join. I am hoping to meet some new people (or flood neopets with my terriable artwork xD; ) and just have some fun in general. Oh, and just a mental note, I like to ask questions frequently, but that's only because I have an insatiable thirst for knowing the: who, what, when, where, why and how?

[hopes this post isn't too terriable for first one] xD;;

*holds up giant cardboard sign saying Welcome!*

Welcome to TDN (and Neopets too) Anon! :D Hopefully you'll find our site (and the forums) a handy resource as you get to grips with the game. At any rate, it's great to have a new member on board, and a fellow artist no less! :O Well, I hardly qualify as an artist, so maybe I shouldn't have said 'fellow'. xD

Anyway, enjoy the forums!

Hullo! I kinda introduced myself in the Art Forum thinking we were in the Welcome Forum, but anywho. To reiterate, I'm Livvy. Still pleased to meet you. :) *offers hand*

Questions are good. We like questions. :yes: We're generally good at answering questions. So please, ask away!