Battledome Help!

Well, it's probably best if you give us an idea of your battle pet's stats and your equipment budget, so we can pick out a set that suits you better. :) I'm not much of a battler, but off the bat I'd guess that you may want to upgrade to something on the level of a Golden Compass, or at least to an Ice/Stone Club.

Oh right, that would probably help, eh? :P Er, my wocky:

Level: 7

Health: 177 / 177

Hunger: satiated

Strength: AMAZING (90)

Defence: GREAT (22)

Move: AWESOME (71)

And I'm looking for the cheapest possible that will get the job done :)

Okay, it looks like your pet has the stats to handle fairly well - I'm not sure what weapons would be best for these challengers beyond what I mentioned previously, so I'll move this topic for our local BD experts to pick up. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff ("AA").

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Battledome & Battlepedia Chat.

Things to know about the Meerca Henchmen:

Weapons:

- Meerca Brothers Water Pistol: 5 Air icons, 5 Water icons and 5 Physical icons - Freezer at 73.6%

- Hefty Loot Bag: 5 Dark icons, 5 Physical icons (also defends 5 Physical icons) - Multiple use

- Meerca Brothers Glue: 3 Earth icons and 3 Light icons - Multiple use

Starting Strength Boost: 4.5

Abilities:

- Berserk, Drain Life and Sink

------------------

Your pet:

Strength Boost: 2.5

Abilities: must have Burrow (here: fully blocks Earth, Air, Water and Physical icons), Restore/Regeneration/Healing Vapour (at least one of them)

You have to hope that the Meerca Henchmen freeze you on their first attempt so that their Water Pistol breaks till the end of the fight. Otherwise they will keep on using that item against you... dealing lots of damages each turn :(

Battle Set:

No need of a stealer here since you'll get a... Green Apple, so spare one item!

Icons dealt by opponent: Physical (up to 10), Air (5), Water (5), Dark (5), Earth (3) and Light (3) so try to adapt your set!

Ideally a Ghostkershield (here: block 5 Earth, 3 Light, 5 Physical and all Dark icons, so fully block the Loot Bag AND Glue, the remaining weapons after their freezer breaks!)

A Shield ?

- Sophies Magic Hat: here defends 5 Earth icons, 3 Dark icons and 3 Physical icons

(good against Loot Bag - 6 icons blocked out of 10 - and Glue - 3 icons blocked out of 6)

- Patched Magic Hat: here defends 5 Earth icons, 3 Light icons and 3-6 Physical icons

(fully blocks the Glue, damages can be reduced up to 50% for the Loot Bag)

Attackers ?

According to your pet's strength boost and your opponent's one, a Prickly/Voidberry Potion will do more damages than a 9 iconer (Ice Club, Stone Club, Golden Compass) but slighty less than an Ylanas Blaster or Bow of Destiny/Wand of Reality.

Healer ?

- Greater Healing Scroll (heals 50 Health Points)

- Blue Scorchstone (heals 30 Health Points)

Other ?

- Downsize!

------------------

Strategy:

Turn 1:

You: 2 Attackers + Burrow (Burrow fully blocks the Water Pistol icons)

Opponent: should freeze you with their Water Pistol. If no, quit the battle, heal your pet and start again

Max Damage:

depends on your opponent's 2nd weapon (either 5 Dark icons or 3 Light icons)

- 34 damages received if your opponent uses Loot Bag (can be reduced to 0 if you used 2 Golden Compasses)

- 20 damages received if your opponent uses Glue

Turn 2:

You: nothing, you're frozen!

Max Damage:

if your opponent uses Loot Bag and Glue + Berserk: 108 damages received

Turn 3:

If you have less than 50 remaining Health Points:

You: Downsize! + Great Healing Scroll + Restore/Regeneration/Healing Vapour (strong)

If you have less than 109 remaining Health Points:

You: Downsize! + Attacker + Restore/Regeneration/Healing Vapour (strong)

Otherwise:

You: Attacker + Shield + Fierce Attack

Max Damage:

if your opponent uses Loot Bag and Glue + Berserk: 54 damages received

Next turns:

You: Attacker + Shield + Fierce Attack

or Attacker + Shield/Greater Healing Scroll + Restore/Regeneration/Healing Vapour (if you're low on Health Points, can do it once)

Hope you'll do it fine.

I managed this with far lower stats than you so you should be fine :laughingsmiley:.

My strategy is really different and involves getting new equipment but they'll benefit you in future battles. It's also more risky as they can still use their strongest weapon.

-Golden Compass x2

-Snowglobe Staff

-Downsize, sink, burrow

-Thick Smoke Bomb (one use)

-Greater Healing Scroll

-Two fifteen-icon muffins (ex. Water Muffin, also one use)

Turn 1: Snowglobe Staff + sink or burrow (if they don't freeze, withdraw from the fight)

Turn 2: Fierce attack + 2 water muffins

Turn 3: Golden compass + fierce attack + thick smoke bomb.

Turn 4 and beyond: primary weapon + fierce attack + whatever defense you have left.

Burrow, Sink, Restore, Regeneration and Healing Vapour are abilities that your pet gains when freeing a Faerie inside a bottle.

But you first have to check if your pet has sufficient levels to gain them

For the abilities that I've previously named, here are the requirements:

Burrow:

- minimum level 10 pets can get it

- need 4 Bottled Earth Faerie

Since your pet is near level 10 and moreover this ability fully blocks the Water Pistol, that's good to spend a few NP on those items. You can get free levels from Coltzan's Shrine, defeating Count Von Roo at Midnight NST (warning: you can also loose level(s)) or train your pet at the Pirates Academy (dubloons are required)

Sink:

- minimum level 30 pets can get it

- need 8 Bottled Dark Faerie

Restore:

- minimum level 22 pets can get it

- need 7 Bottled Light Faerie

Regeneration:

- minimum level 23 pets can get it

- need 8 Bottled Earth Faerie

Healing Vapour:

- minimum level 27 pets can get it

- need 8 Bottled Water Faerie

Since you'll spend some NP on the Bottled Earth Faerie, you can train/level up your pet till level 23 and get Regeneration (which does the same as Restore or Healing Vapour)

I almost forgot to add: if you're still having trouble with the Meerca Brothers you might want to consider raising your defense. It is a bit on the low side and while my pet won with lower HP, I had the 55 defense boost.

The Battlepdia has a no none sense guide for how to beat them it can be found here:

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/meerca-bros/

Hopefully this will help you out. It helped me out when I went to beat them. ;)