*waves*

Alice ☮

Hello :)

My name is Alice, I've been using TDN ever since I started playing neopets but I've just recently gathered the courage to join the forum :P.

I'm currently focused on collecting avatars (I only have 190 atm, but I'll get there). I don't really use the neopets boards because they intimidate me >_<

So anyway... Hello! :D

Edit:

I just realized that I have a few questions...

1) Is it okay to say "edit" when adding to an existing post?

2) Is it okay to use pre-made avatars from avatar sites? Or is it better to make your own?

3) Is there a place where I can find out about all of the buttons when posting? Like the little round plus and minus signs at the bottom right-hand side. Or the "Show 'Edit by' line" which I'm going to leave unchecked for the moment.

Sorry for the noobish questions >_<

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie.

We're glad you decided to join us. I'll answer your questions.

First, we love when posts are edited, instead of posting a second time. That's one of our rules, to edit instead of posting again.

Second, feel free to have whatever you would like as an avatar. As long as it's not inappropriate and doesn't break any rules, you can make your own, or get it elsewhere.

Third, there isn't, as far as I know. But the + and - buttons are disabled, but we can't remove them, so you can ignore those. The "Show Edit by line" is when you edit your post, if you have that checked, it will say who edited it, and when. (I just enabled it on my post here, so you can see what it does)

Other buttons, Reply - that quotes the post you click it on, so you can add your thoughts. Next to it, MultiQuote, that makes it so you can quote multiple posts to reply to. (After you use MultiQuote, just click Add Reply, and it will put the quotes in the text box for you to add your reply to.

I hope that helped :)

Edited by Spritzie

Welcome to TDN forums, fellow avatar collector! You can call me Tako.

I used to be intimidated by the Neopets boards too, but after joining TDN forums I eventually worked up the courage to post there :laughingsmiley:.