HOW DO YOU GET PAINT BRUSHES???

Sannalee

<_< ya know, im getting kind of upset... :angry: yeah like that! Can someone tell me how on earth do you get paint brushes other than the lab ray and the fauntain faerie. I can't find any in stores, so how can i get it other than lab ray, fountain faerie, or hidden tower? ( psst, i know where to find the link to it! ask me! its next to castle on left side down. until you see a hand and you click!) BACK TO PAINT BRUSH TALK!! ok Paint brushes. This is me about Faerie paint brush. :evil: :evo: :woot: I DESPERATLEY WANT ONE FOR MY PEOPHIN, AND 2 XWEETOXES!!!! My shoyru would look better in baby, though. THANKS AND PLEASE POST!!!!

MOD EDIT: Firstly, no more than 5 smileys per message. Secondly, stop going randomly off topic. Thirdly, avoid capitalising randomly, too. Thanks.

You can't get them in stores. You can get them through plots, random events, and you can buy them from the Trading Post and the Auctions. There is an article on this in the newbies secont, I think. Please don't use all caps.