Accessing Neopets from an iTouch/Phone

mwcatlover

Internet  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a... (check the ones you own)

• Cell Phone (not smart phone) with Internet acess
    • Cell Phone (not smart phone) without Internet acess
    • Smart Phone with Internet acess
    • Smart Phone without Internet acess
    • iPod Touch
    • iPad
    • iPhone
    • A different kind of iPod
  2. 2. Can you acess (login to) Neopets from your... ?

• I can access Neopets from my iPod Touch
    • cannot access Neopets from my iPod Touch
    • can access Neopets from my iPhone
    • cannot access Neopets from my iPhone

Ok, so I can never access Neopets from my ipod touch. This is what I do...

click on safari

type in neopets.com into the adress box

click "login to neopets"

type in my username and pw

click log in

it takes me to the screen i see when i first login on my computer, but I am not logged in

Any Ideas? I have heard others say they can get in, but I cannot.

If you are an iTouch/Phone user please post your procedure in logging in. Thanks

Honestly, I've only done it a few times because hardly anything is even visible since there is no flash for the iPhones and touches. That is pretty much the procedure I do to log in though, my only suggestion would be to make sure you are clicking the log in button or hitting go or whatever it is because if you miss the button sometimes mine at least will take you to the previous page.

I logged on on my ipod touch a few times to do the advent calendar. I just did what you seem to have done and it worked fine. Have you tried logging in on a random page rather than the neopets.com homepage? I think I just logged on at the advent calendar page to save time. The lack of flash does mean it's not much good unless it's basics you're wanting to do.

Honestly, I've only done it a few times because hardly anything is even visible since there is no flash for the iPhones and touches. That is pretty much the procedure I do to log in though, my only suggestion would be to make sure you are clicking the log in button or hitting go or whatever it is because if you miss the button sometimes mine at least will take you to the previous page.

I logged on on my ipod touch a few times to do the advent calendar. I just did what you seem to have done and it worked fine. Have you tried logging in on a random page rather than the neopets.com homepage? I think I just logged on at the advent calendar page to save time. The lack of flash does mean it's not much good unless it's basics you're wanting to do.

Thanks for the advice I will try it again with those tips. I mostly plan on using it to chat on my guild board or for doing some basic dailies.

It still does not work...

I also wondering if having an itouch or phone made a difference.

Personally I don't know how amazing iPhones are.. I've heard some good things and some bad things - and I've heard loads of bad reviews.

HOWEVER, when we were smart phone shopping in uber late December, I went on Neopets on the display phone, and it seemed like I could've logged in if I wanted to. I don't think you'll be wanting to play that many flash games on it, but I am pretty darn sure you can log in.

The Samsung Fascinate is one phone that I know supported Neopets flash type stuff (ads, the news thingies, other stuff like that). Again, you SHOULD be able to log in, but it depends on what phone you have and if you've got internet or not, and if it supports flash. :)

Having a touch or a phone shouldn't be any different since they run on practically exactly the same software. The only difference would be the speed depending on your WiFi's speed compared to that of the phone carrier (AT&T or whomever)