Getting Logged Out Often

luv2lindy77

I've noticed that as of two days ago, I get logged out often. If I'm idle for a short time, I'm logged out. It's getting annoying. I know that I get logged out when I log in on another computer or browser and that's to be expected. In this case, however, I'm logged out despite not using another computer or browser.

I've seen it on two systems. System A is a standard PC, with Firefox. System B is my iPhone with Safari. It happened all day yesterday on System B despite System A being turned off. It's happening on System A today despite not using System B at all. I haven't made any updates to either in the past couple of weeks. If it were the same type of system, the same browser, or something of that nature, I could possibly pinpoint it. I'm just not seeing where the problem is, though.

Is anyone else experiencing it? If so, under what conditions?

I've experienced it before, and in my case it was another person logging into my account. Change all your details immediately, and protect everything with a pin. Change your password, and email just in case. Only if it still happens after you've done that, send a ticket to TNT.

Oh, and if you use the same password on side accounts, change those too.

Definitely change your password, just in case someone else is accessing your account. Check that the email address attached to you account is still your own before changing your password. If you use the same password for other things, such as your email or banking, make sure to change it there too.

Otherwise, is this happening to you while you are in the NC Mall? Once you put stuff in your cart, there is a timeout.

How much do you spend not playing Plushie Tycoon? Is it enough that you're sure it's not happening otherwise?

If that's the case, and it only happens when playing Plushie Tycoon, I recommend sending TNT a ticket.