Healing Springs???

mwcatlover

Helaing Springs  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you usually go to healing springs?

• To cure my pets' sickness
    • To heal my pet because my dailies / a random event hurt them
    • To heal my pet after a fight
    • To make my pet not be hungry
    • To get free stuff
    • No reason - I go when I feel like it
    • No reason - Why not

i always get frustrated with random dailies. Its just like I WANT AN IMPOSTOR APPLE!!!!

But healing springs seems like it gives out mainly potions since the site event : ( and thats ALL we got during the event

That's the downside to those dailies. But of course the pros outweigh the cons, because you CAN get that apple it's just hardish. :)

It's fixed, so that shouldn't be the case. The one time I went to the springs after the event, I got +10 HP to all my pets :P

Yeah, for the week or so after the plot, all I got were items. Since the New Year, though, I've been getting everything, so it seems like it's back to normal.

Which is good - because that's what TNT had planned :)

Healing springs still heals for me. How many times have you gone?

I have gone maybe 5-7 times and gotten the glitch. I was just kind of worried the glitch came back for some reason. :ohno: I hope Xandra is not coming back also! LOL

It's just random. In the past, I've gotten items only, several times a day, for a couple days.

I've been getting my pets completely healed 95% of the time.

Yes I had gotten that too til today :laughingsmiley:

Thank you for your input everyone.

LOL i know that it shouldnt be a big deal that i *dont* get the impostor apple, but every time i see that darned hat and get that darned queezy feeling that leaves me in bed with a heating pad for the next day, i do think how much easier that avatar would be if it was a darned clickable

I like Apple Bobbing because of the free stuff it gives out, even though they aren't worth much. I always like getting new items (hoarder :D).

mwcatlover, is healing springs working for you now?

Hehe I am a hoarder too... :guiltysmiley:

Hmm, today it is working again. I guess it could be horrible luck, but somehow I doubt it.

Thanks everyone for the great input!