The Plot Thickens...

Eric

As of 12:00 am NST, Sunday the 6th of August, the Cydodrake's Gaze has sailed away!

All affiliations, including Kou-Jong and the Gaze's three shops, have vanished.

It appears the mysterious ship that once docked on these shores has left harbour. Where could it have gone?

What do YOU think happened?

I have no clue where it went i check altador, mystery island, kiko lake any where, where there is a place for it to dock, and havn't found anything. not sure what the red line is on krawk island is either. I have a feeling its sailing towarn thoughs new islands by lutari island. Hope this plot doesn't take forever, like the last few have been doing.

I have no idea.

I dont think its sailed off to another place. I reckon that maybe it's been caught by some sort of curse - you always get those on board ships, dont you?

Although, they had planned to leave once they had restocked supplies etc. So, that could mean that in the dead of night they left and went back to wherever they sailed from, which seems to be an Oriental themed world.

I'm clueless.

whatever the case, I'm excited. I think that "red line" is nothing but a flag attatched to that ship. I think if there are clues, that nobody's looking in the right places yet.

i don't think that TNT has put the ship anywhere else yet. They work slowly on plots

Maybe that new red flag would actually be a red harring, haha... ha... ha... <_<

Okay, so I've got like the worst of all humors.

When they first came, It said that they wanted to head to Mystery Island, and when you chack the Hai-ku, it says aomething about wide tree. Think ing about it, I went an d looked around Mystery Island, In the Market Place ther is a wide-ish tree maybe they landed on Mystery Island, were Kidnapped and hidden in the wid-ish tree.

they went *poof* and got sucked in the giant whirlpool from dubloon disaster...maybe that's what happened to the guy that went overboard.

they went *poof* and got sucked in the giant whirlpool from dubloon disaster...maybe that's what happened to the guy that went overboard.

Neopets knows what happened to them! As in Heaven knows, but with Neopets instead.

Ahem... That is a very good sugestion.

In searching for something about the missing ship I noticed in fairieland on the left middle cloud there is a dark dot and when you click on it it's a magical grundo..., is this new or old?
'

he's old... he's just been sitting there for a long time, lol.

I really hope they keep a HW plot. Halloween's my favorite holiday. woohoo!

Hopefully this one will just be a small plot. /sigh