Well Hello

lakelax

I am a new member here. However, I don't feel like talking too much of myself because I don't deem that important. What's important... is why I am here. Because I am uncontrollably addicted to neopets and have been for the past nine years. Even throughout several hiatus' I have come back. My two accounts are (amazing_megan_2002) and (lakelax). I am between a rock and a hard place deciding whether I should A. Start fresh on the old account I recently found or B. Continue on my newer account. Any thoughts?

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

As for account age, there's quite a few extra features that are age based, so having an account that is 8.5 years would be rather awesome. (That's the age of my account.) On your old account, you can access tons more than you can on your new one. (Like the Abandoned Attic, NC Mall Elite Boutique, getting a discount at the Hidden Tower.) You also get more transfers. With your old account, you'd get 5 transfers a month, where as you get 1 with the new one.

TDN actually has a page HERE, where you enter your age and you see what benefits you can access on each account.

HI I'M PEYTON. You can call me Mac. I'm new too.

Don't make a new account. They're such nuisances. You have to wait for your pets to age in order for them to do anything. Use the old account.