QUICK: What's up with FC Bets?

Fever

Were there two matches or something today at the FC? I bet this morning, and I already just collected my winnings for those bets? It says I can bet again, should I or is this a glitch and I shouldn't bet because of it, like i'd geti n trouble? I'm so confused DX

EDIT:

When I compared the betting guides I used earlier today, the pirates suggested for (for example) Shipwreck are NOT available on the list for Shipwreck? I'm thinking multiple matches? O.o

Mmm, yeah, I don't know, I placed a bet earlier today and now it says I don't have any placed so I'm thinking it either went off early or its glitched but I'm not replacing just in case. I never like to chance them thinking I'm taking advantage of a glitch.

Yeah. I know it's got that glitch with daylight savings, so I have a feeling its the next match that we'd be betting on, and that we're looking at. TNT really needs to fix that glitch, either way. :P

Jamila used to have a warning on her petpage, but it looks like it's down now.

At any rate, the gist of what it said was not to bet between 1 and 1:59pm NST, because that is when the NST glitch occurs. If you place bets during that time, I don't remember if they disappear or not, but they're the odds for the next day's bets.

I usually bet around 12PM nst, and then check winnings at 1pm. Prevents the glitch, and lets me collect an hour early :)

Hope that helps! :D