Healing Springs... Healing no more?

d_artemiss

Ever since I was able to go back, I try to go as often as I can because many of my neopets had gotten diseases while faerieland was out, and I always would just go to the healing springs when my pet got a disease and be cured. But so far all I get when I go, everytime, is potions- healing goo, healing potion 1-3246 but no more "restored to full hitpoints and is not hungry any more" or "health has been completely restored". Are those just much more extremely rare now or did they change it so you just get potions? :sad01_anim:

So far, the main theory is based in Chapter 17 of the Faeries Ruin plot. Fyora states that the faeries, herself included, are weakened and so are their powers. This leads some to think that this is linked to the Healing Springs' faerie not being able to give out more than simple snowballs/potions. Many people; including me!; have a feeling the Springs will go back to normal either right when it turns into 2011, or gradually work back to normal afterwards. Don't worry, the Springs WILL for sure go back to normal eventually, if not soon!

In the mean time, you might have a slight chance at getting healed at the TDMBGPOP, and the Wheel of Excitement has been healing more pets as of late. :)

It could be intentional and she'll slowly get back to normal. Or TNT may have forgotten to turn those back on. Either way, we'll likely see improvement on the 3rd.

I just received this at the Healing Springs:

The Water Faerie says a few magical words and...

All your Neopets have their health completely restored!!!

(Right after I paid 8k to heal my Draik from Chickaroo.)

I just received this at the Healing Springs:

The Water Faerie says a few magical words and...

All your Neopets have their health completely restored!!!

(Right after I paid 8k to heal my Draik from Chickaroo.)

You have brought me great news!

I decided after seeing your post to go to the springs and...

"The Water Faerie says a few magical words and...

BrownRose is fully healed!!!"

Looks like the theory of faeries needing time to get their powers back was true. :) Though TnT being... TnT and forgetting is still possible too.

WOW! those are realy good news for me too... I was afraid that the healing springs wouldn`t become to the normality again...

"All of your Neopets gain seven hit points. I hope that helps! :)"

I use the Healing Springs daily due to my severe lack of luck on the wheels xD

However, today it seems to be working for me as well!

Just for reference, there's an NT editorial that addresses this issue:

Welcome back! Even if my Neopets and I don't always agree with some of TNT's promulgations, we missed you. You probably don't realize it, but the Water Faerie isn't healing Neopets any longer. The remedy for my Neopet's illness costs 165,000 Neopoints and she can't fight until she is healed. Please help us. We swear we will never go apple bobbing again! ~sherrishasta

The faerie that runs the Healing Springs was still in a bit of shock from the whole "Faerieland-plummeting-into-the-ground" thing, but it seems she's starting to recover from the ordeal and is once again able to use her faerie magic to heal sick and injured Neopets. Hooray!