Model horses.. Anyone?

Fever

Ello!

Does anyone here at TDN collect model horses, like Breyer or Peter Stone, or custom made?

I've been collecting for coming on two years, but I have a pathetically tiny collection of about 30-35 (haven't bothered to count). I've been to Breyerfest, and I've shown before.

Anyone else? :)

You probably wont be surprised that I do! :D I have no idea how many I have, but i've also been to Breyer Fest :) The KY Horse Park is one of the most breathtaking places on earth!

I also have a few schleich's ... not really "models" but they're pretty cute!

Everytime I watch "Hoarders," they always have a collection of model horses! Like paying thousands of dollars for those things, while the rest of their houses are crammed to the ceiling with miscellaneous junk!

I wonder if model horse collecting is a gateway to hoarding?

This was a public service announcement from Cornflakes.

You probably wont be surprised that I do! :D I have no idea how many I have, but i've also been to Breyer Fest :) The KY Horse Park is one of the most breathtaking places on earth!

I also have a few schleich's ... not really "models" but they're pretty cute!

Haha, I had af eeeling! XD

Oh cool!! Did you go this year? :O

I loved it, it was my first time there. I had seen pictures online and I remember a few years ago seeing it on TV for something Breyer related, I think it was that event where they gave out Polaris.. But when I actually got there it was SO amazing. Did you go to the saddlebred museum?

Everytime I watch "Hoarders," they always have a collection of model horses! Like paying thousands of dollars for those things, while the rest of their houses are crammed to the ceiling with miscellaneous junk!

I wonder if model horse collecting is a gateway to hoarding?

This was a public service announcement from Cornflakes.

lol, I doubt it. The only time I saw a model horse on that show (after watching a bunch of episodes over the span of a few months XD) it looked like a 1960 model, I haven't seen any valuable ones on there. Doubt it's the gateway to hoarding though :P