Any Fellow Foodies Out There?

AngieJules

Hello all :)

I was just wondering if anyone else is a foodie (like me) or simply loves food (like me again :P)

If so, what's your favorite dish?

And, if you bake or cook, what is it you enjoy making best.

~My favorite dish is homemade pepperoni pizza on whole wheat.

~And I really enjoy making Paula's Molten Lava Cakes.

My entire family loves food :D my mom is a health food nut, so we shop at Whole Foods, and eat organic at home, and whatnot.

My brother is an amazing baker, and when i come home from college i always ask him to bake me cookies and cakes and things. I'm not good in the kitchen, but I LOVE food. especially cookies and pies. mmmmm :)

Hello Manta,

My whole family loves food too, but I'm usually the one cooking. I'm kind of weird about eating meat so baking is my specialty.

Ooh, perhaps I can get your brother to trade recipes with me!

Although the majority of my recipes are courtesy of Ina ^_^

I LUV Whole Foods! I’ve been shopping there for about five years now and, while the prices are a little higher, it (in my personal opinion) is worth it :D

~Angie

Oh man, I LOVE to eat. I eat when I'm happy, I eat when I'm sad, I eat when I want to celebrate, I eat when I need some time alone.

I don't really watch the Food Network - except for Iron Chef. The Japanese version. I don't know why, but I love that show.

If so, what's your favorite dish?

My absolute favorite dishes involve hashbrowns or rice and cheese. At heart, I like simple, hearty foods. Give me a hashbrowns casserole and I'll be happy.

Oh and there are some Indian dishes that I couldn't live without! Umm, Chicken Tikka, Tandoori Chicken, Lamb Rogan Josh, Vegetable Korma, to name a few.

And, if you bake or cook, what is it you enjoy making best.

I enjoy making spaghetti. And hashbrowns casserole. :)

My specialty in cooking are eggs and pasta. I make my own sauce from scratch too, blend the ingredients myself, it ALWAYS comes out amazing though. Eggs I can cook any style and they are always perfect no matter who I cook them for. And I make a mean cheesecake. Then again...I like making desserts too!

I absolutely LOVE cooking and baking. They're two of my favourite hobbies. I like so many different things, I can't pick favourites to cook. I do prefer spicy foods, though. My favourite things to bake are cookies and pie.

@ Cornflakes: You’re welcome at my house anytime :)

I really enjoyed the Japanese Iron Chef but the American one just irritates me.

Give me a sack of potatoes and I am good for a week! Would you mind sharing your recipe for hash brown casserole?

@ Crazed Colbert Co: Sounds delish! Do you make your own chicken broth?

@ Seliphra: After ten years of being force-fed eggs the only way I can eat eggs are in an omelet and over hard. I FAIL at making cheesecake! Would you mind sharing your recipe?

@ masaryk_the_mad: Would you mind sharing one or two of your recipes?

Spicy food and my digestive system do not get along (not even hot cheetos). I kind of look like Ben Stiller in Along Came Polly :sick01: