TNT? NT? What are people talking about???

Sannalee

Can somebody please please tell me What on earth does TNT mean??? I've tried to figure it out, and i've come up with one solution. The Neopian Times. If this is wrong thanks, and can you tell me the real one? If it's right, thanks for clarifying. :D 004.jpg

Thanks Guys!!

I have another question.. How do you get those eggs there permanently?

Like in the signature.

Just visit TDN egg site: www.thedailyneopets.com/eggs

copy the HTML code and add it to your signature (or where ever you want) via your "My Controls"

NT is the times and TNT is The Neopets Team

I pwn YOU, You joined on my b-day, well the day!! Laugh Out Loud!

How do you update the signatures? I'm, like, really new, so i dont know too much. But thanks to TDN Staff for the Avatar Update!! I have 123 now!~!!~!~!@!@! That's really Coolio!!

To me.-laughs at self, then stops and cries-

If you look towards the top there is a bolded word it should say "My Controls" click on that, then on the left click on edit signature or whatever you would like to edit.

Why is it in the wrong spot? What's wrong about it? These are all questions... And answers

I believe it was in the wrong spot becuase the topic was about neopets questions, it then turned into TDN quesions and stuff, but it was originally about neopets, so I think thats where it belongs.

Ok then, HOW ON EARTH DO YOU GET PAINTBRUSHES??! I DESPERATELY WANT A BABY PAINTBRUSH AND maybe 3 faerie paint brushes. I know most of them are in the hidden tower. THey have 3 paint brushes!! Royal, Baby, and Darigan, so how do i earn enough money and how on earth do you get a Jelly paint brush??????????????????????And a Sponge Paint Brush?

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!

NT is Neopian Times, TNT is The Neopets Team, which run Neopets (not own, that's Viacom).

RS is ReStocker, and Rs is Reseller, just for you to know. ;)

I mean how do you GET paint brushes??????????????????

Ya know, Im still waiting for an answer. Gosh, isn't there anybody who knows anyth- OHH!!!! LAB RAYS!!!! COOLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!