Freaky Factory

Manta

Does anybody have any good tips for this game? I want the avatar, but my highest score is only 745 or something, and i can only consistently score around 400. What am I doing wrong?

They messed with this game. My previous high score was over 900. Now, I can barely get above 700.

My best recommendation is on the first couple levels, to fill all the ones, EXCEPT the one you need. That way, it helps with combos.

Combos? How do those work?

I've just been filling the barrels as I go along xD I haven't found a good strategy guide for the game yet :/

I usually just click whichever blobs come along that I need. Of course my current policy for gaming for myself is to just get as many points as possible, heh.

When you get to the levels where the blobs are often going quite fast, well.. Just make sure to play the game when you're wide awake xD. I try and keep my eyes wide open, and I just click where I think the blob will make it in the right pan. If you see a soap coming along the line, don't click anything else BUT that soap. Make sure the mess bar is as empty as possible, and never pass up an opportunity to empty it; that'll help your game last longer.

Always be on the lookout for the bad/evil blobs, and make sure that if those are too close to a good one that you need to click.. Well don't click the good one. Always be careful of where you click and how fast that item is going.

As for the grundo thief, I usually let him hang out for a while until the plushies start coming. That means more time to fill up the buckets. If he's near where the plushies come out onto the conveyor belt, then click him away as fast as possible, just to be on the safe side.

But I also like Spritzie's suggestion, because it also works for bonuses. Fill up the other buckets FIRST, then work on the one you need. That way you'll be cranking out a good amount of plushies, and rapidly, so you'll get bonus points.

Hope I helped ^_^

The more plushies you get made in a row, the more points you make. So that helps you make more in a row.

oh wow I totally didn't know that. :O thanks for the tip, I'll try it after I go get something to eat...*forgot to eat breakfast* :P

Way to go, breakfast is always a good thing, lol!

What spritz said, haha. If you have enough going fast enough, you can get some really nice bonus points. And of course, depending on what your saving for, even the little bonuses are great for bringing in more Neopoints. You can see the bonus box on the middle left part of the game screen. :)

Periforal vision or however you spell it is also a good thing to practice. You want to make sure you can see when and where the grundo pops up, so you can monitor that situation ^.^

Really?! I never knew that! I just sent my last score, I think, too xD

I also like to use the angel blobs to fill up the buckets as a kind of last-shot effort type act, when time is running out and I have a lot of plushies to make yet. Usually works fairly well to get a few plushies in at the end, but I always suggest trying to cram as many plushies in the first part of the level as possible. Speed in this game is a good thing :P

Huh. Well I keep running out of time on the level where you need to make 20 plushies; haven't been able to get past that one yet.

My vision is pretty terrible, but yeah I probably should work on my peripheral vision :)

Right now I just want the freakin avatar so I don't have to play it again...I'm not too fussed with games for the NPs cause I can never make the ratio :/

Huh. Well I keep running out of time on the level where you need to make 20 plushies; haven't been able to get past that one yet.

My vision is pretty terrible, but yeah I probably should work on my peripheral vision :)

Right now I just want the freakin avatar so I don't have to play it again...I'm not too fussed with games for the NPs cause I can never make the ratio :/

Haha, practice makes perfect! Remember, speed is key.

I have decent peripheral (yay, thanks for the spelling xD) vision. I kind of have to in Orchestra, because our teacher gives us subtle clues for key changes and stuff. Heh.

Whoa whoa whoa.. There's an avatar?!

Haha, practice makes perfect! Remember, speed is key.

I have decent peripheral (yay, thanks for the spelling xD) vision. I kind of have to in Orchestra, because our teacher gives us subtle clues for key changes and stuff. Heh.

Yeah, that's something that I'm really bad at...I get impatient and bored easily lol xDDD

Oh, I'm in orchestra too! I play violin :) I mostly just look up at the conductor the whole time, since I don't really need the music

(aka I can't read music, and instead just memorize my part :P)