What Anime Would You Re-watch??

Mason

I've watched a few on YouTube but that annoys me sometimes when I get into a few and realize there are no more. I tried hulu but I haven't found anything I was into yet there.

you have to go to the ones dedicated to anime. animefreak.tv has TONS and whenever they're missing something, i just google it like this: watch (Insert anime name) episode (insert episode number). i have most of the dvds for inuyasha, but i'm missing episodes 109-145, just i just google "watch inuyasha episode 109" and you get tonnnnnns of anime video sites. another good one is veoh.

Avatar The Last Airbender. However, some people say it isn't an anime, so it wouldn't count. I don't care, but I love that show.

Otherwise, I hate anime, and couldn't stand to watch any of it once let alone a second time.

I would totally re-watch that! Too bad the movie adaptation wasn't as good :P .

Ooo! I see many wonderful anime suggestions up there xD.

I'd rewatch Saiyuki, YGO, Ouran and perhaps Maid-Sama? I tend to rewatch less lengthy series which are more light-hearted and easygoing on the brain xD. I can't imagine how I managed to rewatch Bleach though... Must be thanks to constant tempting by my friend after I went on a Bleach-break.

If you are considering stand alone movies, I'd rewatch FF7 for sure and other classics such as Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle :yes:.