Disheartening Neopoints

Fever

Right now, the asking price for Desert Draik Eggs on the TP is 13 million. Though there's no price for basics up right now (The one Green one, doesn't have a price.) I paid 12 million for a Blue one, a couple months ago. So the only way it'd be cheaper, at least right now, is if basic Draik Eggs were selling for about 10-10.5 million. (LD PBs are selling for roughly 2.5 million right now.) I've heard of people getting them for that, but it's not common right now. Most want 11-12.

Huh. I got Jet's blue egg in mid-December for 10.5. I thought they'd deflated quite a bit.

I suppose people started setting higher prices again when they saw they could get 10-11m

Ah, I see. The Green Draik Eggs on auction are ~12 million as well.

Wow, LD PBs have deflated in price-might need to decide whether I want one before it inflates again :D!

Edit: Uh oh. The only ones I like are the Lutari and Krawk-time to start saving for a sky-high goal?

They were about 2.2 last month, so it looks like they went back up. I guess just keep watching them and save up in the meantime :nod:

Huh. I got Jet's blue egg in mid-December for 10.5. I thought they'd deflated quite a bit.

I suppose people started setting higher prices again when they saw they could get 10-11m

I haven't looked often since I got Aitvara until today. Everyone I talked to in September, wouldn't talk to me unless I offered 12+. Divya found one for 10, but it was gone, and I never found anyone to go below.

I haven't looked often since I got Aitvara until today. Everyone I talked to in September, wouldn't talk to me unless I offered 12+. Divya found one for 10, but it was gone, and I never found anyone to go below.

But you bought her egg back in September, right? The prices were 15M for a basic until the AAA opened up in May, and then prices started to drop. When the plot hit, everyone was spending NPs on weapons and training, and not buying draik eggs as much. By the time I bought Jet's egg, prices were just about the lowest I've seen them for a long time. I also knew that with the plot ending, people would be selling off their weapons, and not training as much, leaving people free to buy other wishlist stuff.

That's just my analysis of the situation though. All I know is that prices were high before the AAA, then the prices started dropping, then the BD part of the plot started, and prices fell dramatically

They were about 2.2 last month, so it looks like they went back up. I guess just keep watching them and save up in the meantime :nod:

Ah, I thought they dropped straight down from 4 mil, haven't been watching the LD PB trend :whistle:.

Sad how everyone prices things so high.

15k a day.. Got it! Any stocks that usually do better than others? or is it totally random? O.o

Noice! That's a pretty good return.. I think that'll really help speed along the process!! :D

Hehe, Restocking is painful. My internet is fast enough for it, I just am always worried about spending too much on an item that nobody else would buy for a price big enough to get a profit :P

It really did! Thanks :DD

[quoting xepha here]

Unless one of your close friend is selling an egg... you probably won't get a discount.

Restocking?

Stock Market?

Reselling?

Restocking is not as hard as it seems, but you need a decent speed internet or to try when less people are online (Early in the morning, late at night).

Stock Market is pretty easy, but takes patience. The principle is that daily, you buy 1000 shares of a ticket that is at 15NP, and then you resell when you have made a profit. Personally, I hold on my stocks until I have made 300% profit.

Reselling is yet another art, but it takes some NPs to get started on that. Basically, you buy for low some harder to sell items, and sell them for a nice profit. [not quoting]

Hehe, it'd be cool if someone was though, lol!

Is there a trick to RSing better items? I hate it when I get the items that are worth like, nothing. Like that Gallion comic :P

I do like the stock market.. I should make sure to do that every day now :P

I'll have to look at a good reselling guide.. I forgot about that! Thanks :D

Neodaq has a guide for which stocks are more successful stocks if I recall correctly. I do not think it particularry matters though because I do not believe TNT has dropped a stock's worth down to zero in a very long time, so I just try to buy cheap (15np) stocks (Why pay more?).