Cringing moments....

The Original Luna

P1010054-1.jpg

Does that say anything to you?

This was my buisiness teacher, Mr Macnamara, on charity week, Bohun event, dressed as Mac-donna.

Even more embarassing when he tried to sing a madonna song.

BUT NOT AS BAD AS THIS

P1010067-1.jpg

MY RE TEACHER IMPERSONATED ELTON JOHN!!!!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still, he did sing like E.J., *I lub oo bebe an ib i qui arrigh I lub oo bebe...*

spoiled "Can you feel the love tonight" though. *Can oo fee da lub tonii id ib wharr wee rrr*

But can you imagine how embarassing it was when, an art-teacher, a buisinesss teacher, a science teacher and an english teacher *all-male* made a debut of "Wannabe" by the spice-girls, complete with costume.

Still at least I got to make an english teacher into Madonna, and sing like her. *I got on stage!!*

My principal (did I spell that right, its late) anyway, dressed up as Tina Turner (however you spell her name, I won't blame lateness for that one) and had to sing the National Anthum on top of the concession stand last year, got our school $1,000, it even made the news.

P1010054-1.jpg

Does that say anything to you?

This was my buisiness teacher, Mr Macnamara, on charity week, Bohun event, dressed as Mac-donna.

Even more embarassing when he tried to sing a madonna song.

BUT NOT AS BAD AS THIS

P1010067-1.jpg

MY RE TEACHER IMPERSONATED ELTON JOHN!!!!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still, he did sing like E.J., *I lub oo bebe an ib i qui arrigh I lub oo bebe...*

spoiled "Can you feel the love tonight" though. *Can oo fee da lub tonii id ib wharr wee rrr*

But can you imagine how embarassing it was when, an art-teacher, a buisinesss teacher, a science teacher and an english teacher *all-male* made a debut of "Wannabe" by the spice-girls, complete with costume.

Still at least I got to make an english teacher into Madonna, and sing like her. *I got on stage!!*

I don't get how that's embarrassing when it's other people's teacher too. If it was, say, a parent were nobody else was with them, then it would be embarrassing.

I would LOVE that to happen in my school cos we would just slag them to death for the rest of our time in the school! For a fundraising project we made them run around the school and people had to guess how long it'd take them but that wasn't as funny...

It's funny enough when our year head wears lipstick to present the yearly talent show but actually performing in it would be better! It's very red lipstick though lol