Best TNT Staff Member?

SummerTime

Wow, there's been a lot of this happening. Hopefully TNT will come around and not freeze for no reason like this so often.

I don't really know any staff members of TNT, but I suggest just trying to find anyone other than this Dwayne person. He sounds rather.. lovely.. haha.

Greg. K. Helped me a lot when I needed help, and he explained everything very clearly. :)

But, I really don't know how you could contact him.

Sorry. :(

This is the most I can help.

I do hope you get your account back.

This happened to my friend also! She called Neopets (BIG $$$ toll call, we live in New Zealand!) And they refused to help her, saying that if you are frozen, you must have done something wrong. Meh. She was pretty miffed, and had a $40 bill to settle as they had her on hold forever. I love Neopets so so much, but I feel like ever since Viacom got involved, that if you're not paying a monthly fee, they don't want to know you should something go wrong. Hence why I signed up to premium, heh! :D

I think that they need to be 'more' specific when they freeze accounts, and actually provide some sort of evidence to prove to the client or user that they have been caught doing something wrong. Years ago I was frozen for an "Innapropriate Username" and was told that I'd never be unfrozen. My username was my former email address of billycorgans_girl (Yeah, don't ask, I made it when i was 13... :guiltysmiley: ) and that's fine, but for something like that, most people would obligingly change their username rather than lose their account - the same with purchasing NP's! Most would rather keep their account, and have the offending Neopoints removed, so on and so forth and be given a warning, instead of a total steel and mortar blockade with barbed wire on the top! (Freezing, for those of you who don't rock the world of metaphor. I never used to either :P)

We also need some more identification extras so we can prove who we are. Little things, like what high school we are at/went to, area codes, mobile numbers (for free and premium), etc... This would totally make it easier for both parties involved to get the initial ID issues solved!

This happened to my friend also! She called Neopets (BIG $$$ toll call, we live in New Zealand!) And they refused to help her, saying that if you are frozen, you must have done something wrong. Meh. She was pretty miffed, and had a $40 bill to settle as they had her on hold forever. I love Neopets so so much, but I feel like ever since Viacom got involved, that if you're not paying a monthly fee, they don't want to know you should something go wrong. Hence why I signed up to premium, heh! :D

I think that they need to be 'more' specific when they freeze accounts, and actually provide some sort of evidence to prove to the client or user that they have been caught doing something wrong. Years ago I was frozen for an "Innapropriate Username" and was told that I'd never be unfrozen. My username was my former email address of billycorgans_girl (Yeah, don't ask, I made it when i was 13... :guiltysmiley: ) and that's fine, but for something like that, most people would obligingly change their username rather than lose their account - the same with purchasing NP's! Most would rather keep their account, and have the offending Neopoints removed, so on and so forth and be given a warning, instead of a total steel and mortar blockade with barbed wire on the top! (Freezing, for those of you who don't rock the world of metaphor. I never used to either :P)

We also need some more identification extras so we can prove who we are. Little things, like what high school we are at/went to, area codes, mobile numbers (for free and premium), etc... This would totally make it easier for both parties involved to get the initial ID issues solved!

I've heard a lot of points about Viacom mentioned; and it does make sense. I wish there was something that would show TNT that they need to improve their customer service skills, but I just don't know what it'd be. <_<

They really should. When you register for Neo, you have to agree to the rules and such, but they really don't go too into detail as to what will get your account frozen and such. I think they have too much leeway for themselves to be albe to freeze for whatever reason they remotely think might be against the rules they currently have (that allow lots of wiggle room). One of my pet peeves is when rules are too open, and there are too many loopholes for both the moderation/administration, along with members. Like here at TDN, members can't find loopholes to wiggle through breaking rules. :thumbsup:

Or even more of the little stuff instead of listing all transactions and such. It would prevent things like this from happening to [usually] innocent people. They're not going to get as many customers if they keep up with this harsh routine!

Exactly, exactly. You worded it much better and elaborated on my every thought regarding this, better than I could have! :D

A lot of people are very annoyed at the loopholes and the fact that they are so hard to get hold of the moment something goes wrong. I was a bit cheeky and did some research, and by research - I mean i found a lot of annoyed people, in the first few pages of a google search alone, regarding similar issues which we have already touched on. TNT need to step it up, get rid of whoever is in charge of Customer service (And hire one of us, we seem to know our stuff :P) keep accurate logs, and a log that we can view of our account - after all, we know our progress, but wouldn't it be nice to spot if somebody else had logged on, and we hadn't noticed? I can't remember which site did this, but there was an action log on a site that I belonged to a while ago, and sure enough, it was only me using the account - a comforting thought. However, should anything have gone wrong, I would have seen when somebody else logged on, what happened and what came of it. This log thing can be guarded by a pin, and various other ways to keep others out, captcha's, secret questions... Just an idea, but it would totally work. It saves Neopets the difficult work of tracking, pinpointing and researching. If we can spot the activity, we can notify them, saving a lot of hard work.

I think they really need to remember who supports TNT and pays their wages, and has done since day one - not just their advertisers, but the MEMBERS. :woot: