Account confusion....

Kuroida

I don't even know how to properly name this topic.

Ok. My sister has been playing on her own account hooked up to her own email even before I started playing.

However, today I forgot my username to one of my sides and needed to have TNT email me all the accounts under my email. I got my sister's account along with all my other sides and my main.

I then looked up my sister's email and it said that no account was under said email.

Does this mean TNTs treating my sister's account as one of my sides? o.0 If that's the case how do I change it? My sister's account is for those under 13 years old and it's not letting me edit preferences other than password without "parental permission." If her account is under my email then aren't I the parent? I'm so confused >.<

You cannot change the email until she turns 13, sadly. The last time you could change the email when you were 13 was with the recent rules amendment (where you had to accept it before you could play again). Players under 13 had to fill in their parents email address again (at least, that happened with my brother).