Sketching for the holidays! :D

Manta

Hey all :D

So as you all probably know, today is National Egg Nog Day! ^.^

In celebration, I'd like to offer some sketches to the first couple users who post.

You can check out examples of my art on my deviantART account here

I know it's not the best ever but I'd love to improve.

Sketches will probably be posted tomorrow or as I finish them :)

Post a link to or an image of the pet you would like me to sketch.

(To get a big image, right click the thumbnail that appears on your userlookup. Then change the last 2 in the code to a 4. Paste that URL in an img tag here)

For example, this:

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/5wt8gk45/4/2.png

Becomes this:

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/5wt8gk45/4/4.png

Which is this:

4.png

I don't think I've ever even had Egg Nog? I really like your sketches though!

Also:- Your vote has been cast for Jetalle. Good luck! :)

Really? o_O Egg nog is amazing :O Ah, thank you! :D

Oh and which Neopet would you like me to sketch? (I probably should've specified xD)

I'm not sure it exists in England...although presumably you can make it yourself if you know the recipe? I'll have to try it sometime!

And, oops, I didn't pay proper attention to the offering of sketches, I just wanted to say I liked the drawings. Erum. I guess the only pet I have worth sketching is my Uni > http://pets.neopets.com/cp/738gor5j/1/4.png But, if other people come and have more exciting stuff they want drawing, I don't mind missing out :) Thankyou though! Wish I could draw like that!

Oh man I have no idea...My family gets some every holiday though. :D

Wow, she's gorgeous! o_O I've never drawn a Uni before so this should give me some good practice :) Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous. UC greys are just about the most adorable thing ever. ^.^

EDIT: Hope you like it! :)

retaking.png

Wow, that's amazing! Thankyou so much!She was a lucky zap a few years back and I really don't like the converted versions anywhere near as much :) Pretty jealous of your draik though, heh.

Also, I've managed to find some recipes for eggnog online...will have a go at making it next year!

Glad you like it! ^.^ Wow, that's pretty awesome! Yeah I agree, the conversion hit grey pets really hard. They're not nearly as cute now.

Ah, thanks! :) I almost traded her egg as a custom but then decided against it. You can't really dress up UCs anyway xD

Ooh, let me know how that goes, I'd love to try making my own as well! :D

Happy holidays! :)

Glad you like it! :D Hope your Christmas was great :)

Unfortunately I must temporarily desist from drawing as I have been experiencing migraines, leaving me unable to use or even look at a computer screen. (much less draw)

Feel free to continue posting requests, but don't expect a response right away ^.^

Ooo! Hello fellow DAer! And who says you can't draw! Your works look fine to me :). Nice to see that you are honing your skills by giving away free sketches (which look great btw) xD!

Here's to the festive season and keep drawing!

Hello! :D Ah, thank you! :) I just don't like the way my style is turning out...I admire a lot of artists stylistically but can't seem to move in the direction I would like.

Thank you so much! *hug* Hopefully I'll be able to draw a little more today...I've been having to take a lot of "get up and move around and not look at light" sort of breaks, which makes it tough for me to finish a continuous sketch :P

I can emphatise there =/. I'm personally grappling with my style still, but I do see several quriks coming out so I'm quite happy for now xD. You just need experience so draw more often!

/hugs I hardly finish a continous sketch unless I'm really motivated so xD. It's good to take a break too, or you'll end up with a perpetually aching wrist like yours truly.

But remember, health > drawing so try to get better before drawing more:).