What is and what is not cheating on keyquest.

lele

So, alot of people keep asking what is and what isnt cheating so this forum is for anyone that has a question on the rules or what you can or cant do. i personally have a question about if something is reportable or not...

Say if you create a game on Keyquest and the person that joins the game happens to be a cheater you have played before (and by cheater i mean you know for a FACT this person is a cheater by playing them multiple times and having friends play them multiple times and every time they quit if you are about to win). If you leave the game before even rolling to see who chooses the house and goes first, is that reportable?

So, alot of people keep asking what is and what isnt cheating so this forum is for anyone that has a question on the rules or what you can or cant do. i personally have a question about if something is reportable or not...

Say if you create a game on Keyquest and the person that joins the game happens to be a cheater you have played before (and by cheater i mean you know for a FACT this person is a cheater by playing them multiple times and having friends play them multiple times and every time they quit if you are about to win). If you leave the game before even rolling to see who chooses the house and goes first, is that reportable?

You have not even started the game so no not cheating.

And 5k quest?

If you agree with the other to collegt np first before chasing after keys, is that cheating and would my account be in danger of getting frozen? oÒ

Agreeing to play to 5k before chasing keys is fine; the thing you're not allowed to do is decide beforehand who will win (or to "trade off" wins or whatever.) Requests for 5k games are always all over the place on the KQ Neoboard and I have never heard of anyone getting in trouble for it; nor can I think of any reason why they should, as long as they are competing fairly. You should be fine. :)

Agreeing to play to 5k before chasing keys is fine; the thing you're not allowed to do is decide beforehand who will win (or to "trade off" wins or whatever.) Requests for 5k games are always all over the place on the KQ Neoboard and I have never heard of anyone getting in trouble for it; nor can I think of any reason why they should, as long as they are competing fairly. You should be fine. :)

What a relief! We just agree to collect np first then we play just normal till someone get to the door^^ Si its fair =D