How do you earn dubloons

dipstickscb

All you have to do is download the toolbar and Tarla gives them out free.

;|

NOT TRUE. This only happend once, and is not likly to happen again. Basicly the only ways to get dubloons is from the shrine or buy them from shops like Eric said.

It is rare that the toolbar does that though.

On a neopets page (http://www.neopets.com/newfeatures.phtml?arr=2001-09-10)

it says:

12th September

* Deckball now gives out Dubloons if you get over 5 goals in the survival mode, or 350 points in the timed mode. We find that if you dont continually keep your finger on forward, but take it slow and hope the opponent hits his own goal, its easier to win :)

I'm guessing this hasn't changed, but haven't tried it myself. I think the best way is to buy them. I only used them to get the avatar at the swashbuckling academy and let Colzan's Shrine increase my pet's stats.

Apparently Black Pawkeet Slots gives them out too, but it seems to me you have to invest a lot of np in that game to get good stuff from it.

The exact time at Coltzans Shrine to get a dubloon is 55sec past every minute.

Quote from PPT:

Please be aware that clicking exactly when the NST clock shows the specified time may not always work as computers lag, so the NST time showed on your computer may be a few seconds off the actual NST time needed for these rewards.

Speed : Every 5th second of the hour

Defense : Every 10th second of the hour

Strength : Every 30 minutes of the hour

Health Points : Every hour of the day

Level : Every 2 hours of the day

Burnt Food : 11 - 12 NST

Dubloon : 55 second past the minute

you can win dubloons at black pawkeetslots but oyu have to bet max bet and get atleast 3 treasure chests, at which time you pick diffrent chests as a mini game and have a chance to get one.. if you need one just go buy one, heh.

also its usually cheeper to buy higher valued dubloons and then goto the restraunt on krawk island and spend them on food to break them into peices, just make sure afterwords to put your smaller coins into your deposit box so you have to pay with your higher valued dubloons.

there used to be a cheat in which you buy a 10 dubloon buy something

worth one and get 9 ones to sell

now it will just be broken down into a five, and 2 twos, of couse dubloons are still worth more at lower values.