Hey peoples! :)

Manta

Hi! I just joined the boards a few days ago, and figured I should introduce myself to the community.

You can call me Manta, Toads, TDE, allrealelelements, whatever floats your floatato :)

Anyways, I've been playing Neopets on and off for over 9 years now. (And by that, I mean I started playing back in 2001, quit after a month or two, came back in 2006 and made the toadsdontexist account, left a few months later, then returned to the site in March/April of this year) So altogether, not too much time around the site, but I enjoy it, and lately has been providing a much needed stress relief.

I'm a sophomore in college currently, majoring in Biology. I love animals, (especially reptiles and amphibians! :O) and Neopets is awesome because it lets me have pets of my own that I never have to worry about leaving behind, or forgetting to take care of them, or not being able to feed them for weeks.

On Neo, I enjoy lurking the boards, customizing my pets, whining about how expensive NC is, occasionally entering BC/drawing my pets, writing short little drabbles about my pets, and other random things.

*ramble ramble ramble ramble TL;DR*

The short version of that is: hi, nice to meet you all, and I hope I don't annoy anybody too much! :D

Welcome to the Daily Neopets forums Toads, hope you enjoy all the wonderful discussions around here!

Thanks Hanz! :D I think I will, this seems like a nice community :)

Welcome to the forums! Did you do the art for your user look-up? If so - very cute :)

Thank you! :D

And yes, I did :) Thanks, I'm rather proud of it! ^.^

Hi theree :D I'm Pocci~

I'm new to TDN forums as well. This feels a bit like high school when you don't really know anyone...haha ^^

I also play neopets on and off...I think it's a great stress relief as well ^^

I also love your draik. I'm saving up for one myself...hehe :laughingsmiley:

Well I'll see you around ^^

hello pocci! :D Yeah I've been feeling like that a bit lately...hopefully I'll get to know more people soon xD

thanks!! good luck in your draik savings! :)